Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.770 BOB / NOK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,740 (kr 15,242) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)