Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06538 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,663 (¥147,808) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)