Cost of living in Orsk, Russia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09384 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,159 (руб 65,636) in Orsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)