Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.788 BOB / SEK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,177 (11,653 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (35 minutes ago)