Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.682 BOB / RON
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,435 (3,232 lei) in Oradea.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)