Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.150 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,336 (€900) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)