Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.284 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,158 (R$ 4,016) in Novo Hamburgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 3 hours ago)