Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06772 BOB / XPF
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 99% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,326 (182,002 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)