Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.033 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,184 (£1,017) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)