Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.957 BOB / AUD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,248 (AU$1,866) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)