Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.909 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,370 ($1,356) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)