Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 889 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.897 BOB / GTQ
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b5,834 (Q6,505) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 2 hours ago)