Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06532 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,028 (¥153,530) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)