Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.901 BOB / BSD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 102% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,921 (B$1,727) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 3 hours ago)