Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,713 ($1,262) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Murcia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)