Cost of living in Naples, Italy vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.164 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,604 (€1,054) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)