Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,667 ($1,836) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (35 minutes ago)