Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06398 BOB / KES
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,676 (Shilling104,347) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)