Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09222 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 20% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,400 (₨47,716) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)