Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.150 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,641 (€1,060) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)