Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09235 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,205 (₨56,361) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)