Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 801 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.161 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,068 (C$1,563) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)