Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.137 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 52% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,287 (€1,141) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,100 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brighton and Hove costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)