Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16270 BOB / UYU
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,921 ($U48,688) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)