Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 687 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30942 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,076 (Mex$ 19,636) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)