Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,973 ($1,155) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)