Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31028 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,682 (Mex$ 15,088) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)