Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,540 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31028 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b6,193 (Mex$ 19,958) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)