Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30971 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,657 (Mex$ 18,267) in Mérida.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)