Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09467 BOB / ARS *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,100 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,520 (ARS $47,739) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,615 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)