Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,598 ($1,101) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)