Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00184 BOB / COP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,449 (COL$2,958,559) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)