Cost of living in Maui, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.911 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,034 ($1,597) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)