Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,753 (﷼ 28,934,566) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)