Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.748 BOB / MAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,800 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,638 (7,542 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 2 hours ago)