Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00182 BOB / COP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,599 (COL$3,068,779) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)