Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09215 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,146 (₨44,996) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)