Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.143 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,132 (€999) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)