Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09426 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,065 (руб 53,735) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vicenza costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)