Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,981 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.102 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,099 (€1,000) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)