Cost of living in Madras, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 750 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09204 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 23% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,648 (₨50,499) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)