Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.324 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,800 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,003 (R$ 3,779) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)