Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.030 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,611 (£1,175) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,100 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)