Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,642 ($1,107) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)