Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.913 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,588 ($1,821) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)