Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.304 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,615 (R$ 3,540) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)