Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.091 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 117% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,453 (£1,480) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)