Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,850 ($1,138) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)