Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.006 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,491 (£943) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)