Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,008 ($870) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 3 hours ago)